Invisalign in Peoria, AZ
Interested in straightening your smile? Considering Invisalign in Peoria, AZ? For many years, straightening teeth was not a very “fashionable” practice. Between large metal brackets on the teeth, wires, rubber bands, and occasional headgear, many people were not excited to straighten their teeth. Luckily, dental technology has taken a giant leap forward with Invisalign clear aligners.
Visit Our Invisalign Dentist in Peoria
After you and your Invisalign dentist discuss what your dream smile is, a plan can be created to get you there. For each step of the process, an aligner tray is created. Once the aligner you are wearing has completed its portion of the job, you swap it out for the next aligner tray until the teeth are finally in their desired position.
Benefits of Invisalign in Peoria
- Nearly invisible – for many people, they want a discreet way to straighten their teeth.
- Easier to clean teeth – brushing your teeth with braces can be hard. Trapped food between the wire and tooth is hard to remove and requires a diligent oral hygiene routine. Invisalign can be removed, allowing you to clean your teeth with ease.
- Easier to eat – with metal braces, eating can be a messy affair, with food stuck in the brackets and wires. Invisalign can be removed while eating and then put back in when finished.
- Speak clearer – many people experience issues with their speech with braces, but Invisalign can be removed before an important presentation at school or work.
- Less dental visits – since Invisalign does not require adjustments like braces, you can save time and money by not having to travel to the dentist’s office as often.
Get Invisalign in Peoria, AZ Today
Think you’d benefit from Invisalign treatment in Peoria? Schedule an appointment with Plaza Family Dental today, we’d be happy to determine whether Invisalign is the right option for you.