What Are The Benefits Of Ceramic Crowns?
What are Ceramic Crowns?
If your tooth has become broken, badly decayed or chipped off in such a way that a filling is not strong enough to support the tooth, then a Crown may be recommended by your dentist as the most suitable treatment option for you. And ceramic crowns are the most preferred alternatives to silver, gold and porcelain materials for crown & bridge treatment for today’s modern day dentistry. These crowns are made from types of porcelain for a whiter and more natural look. Visit the dentists near you to get dental crowns and bridges in Peoria.
Here are Some of the Advantages That Dental Ceramic Crowns near Peoria, AZ Offer over Other Materials:
- Ceramic crowns are natural-looking, closely mimicking the look of actual teeth. These crowns allow light to pass through them easily, much like your normal teeth.
- Using ceramic crowns for dental crown treatment allows us to customize the size, shape and color of the crowns to match your needs.
- Ceramic crowns are known for their exceptional strength and ability to resist any wear, tear, fractures, chipping or breaking. Whether they are for the front or back teeth, ceramic crowns are sturdy enough to support all oral functions with ease.
- These crowns are very durable and are easy to maintain.
- As there is no metal, ceramic crowns do not cause corrosion and a blackened gum line.
- They are bio-compatible. They are safe to use for human bodies and do not cause any allergic reactions.
- They do not require any metal frame or base, which makes them even more aesthetically pleasing.
- The thermal conductivity of ceramic crowns is low. They are much less sensitive to the hot/cold temperature changes that can occur in your mouth, a problem that is common with other crown materials. You can eat all your favorite hot and cold things without flinching!
Get dental bridges near Peoria, AZ if your tooth is not more damaged or can be filled. But if you want to make your tooth very close to natural looking without any invasive procedure then go for ceramic crowns.